Wednesday 3 September 2014

Mango nana ice cream


Holy mango, I found mango and I am in love with mango and hi (haha). Sorry, I just love mango.

This was so refreshing and tangy and literal summer in a bowl :)

Ingredients: (up to you on portion sizes etc.) 
Frozen banana, peeled 
Frozen mango, peeled and cut up 
Coconut water/ almond milk/ liquid of choice 
Baobab powder (optional, but I recommend) I use this one

Method: 
Blend all ingredients in the blender until smooth, and once done, place in bowl and add toppings (or eat it straight from the blender if you want haha!) 

I topped mine with banana, strawberries, coconut chips, buckinis, and cocotella (chocolate coconut spread… oh my!) 

The baobab gave it an extra tangy hit BUT it gave me so so much energy, oh my word. Recommend it 100 percent if you want some extra energy for throughout the day! 

Good food to make you feel good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment