Saturday 7 June 2014

Cinnamon "Nana Ice Cream"






A very simple flavour (but in actual fact I like to justify it as versatile) because it means you can really go to town with the toppings!

You can add as many bananas as you would like… I generally eat a lot because I love a good hearty breakfast :)

My recipe:

6-8 frozen bananas, chopped into small-ish chunks
About 1/5 of a cup of Almond Breeze Almond Milk
As much cinnamon as you like (the more the merrier I say)

Put the pre-frozen chunks of banana, almond milk and cinnamon into a blender and blend until smooth, adding more almond milk if required. When blended through, put all the delicious nana ice cream into a bowl… and add your toppings. I topped mine with Mayvers Coconut PB, goji berries, cacao nibs, Jts Coconut essence coconut flakes and Loving Earth caramel buckinis… so delicious. But you know live your life, top it with what you want.

BUT TIP: if you top it with peanut butter like me, put it back in the freezer for a bit and wait til the peanut butter goes cold.. and it turns into the most delicious ice magic style topping you will ever have in your life.

Now go ahead and consume that baby before it melts!



No comments:

Post a Comment