Saturday 14 June 2014

Watermelon Coconut Berry Mint Frappe


So this drink right here was DELICIOUS. And I am not even a huge fan of coconut water but I think that is now changing peeps! Eeep exciting! 

So as part of my goodness me box I was given one Natural Rawc coconut water carton, and not being one to guzzle it down plain I was going "hmm what will I do with it?" so I decided to make it into a fruit drink to have with my lunch :) 

Ingredients: 

-1 carton of Natural Rawc coconut water 
- About 2-3 cups of watermelon, diced 
-3 handfuls of frozen mixed berries 

Optional topping: a few bits of mint and a lovely straw 

Method: blend all in a blender until smooth/ combined, and drink ASAP with a cute straw from a beautiful jar (like so) and it goes great along side my tofu rice paper rolls p.s. (recipe for those is also in my index) ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment