Saturday 7 June 2014

Sadhana Kitchen


Last weekend I went to Sadhana Kitchen with my darling friend Madeleine for a late Breakfast. We both went in quite open minded about the whole thing because we both had never been there for a meal. Oh my golly goodness were we in the for one of the best meals of our lives thus far. 


We both had the banana crepes (sprouted flaxseed and banana crepes, served with fresh banana and berries and topped with caramel and chocolate fudge), and I had the Smooth Criminal superfood smoothie (cacao powder, chia seeds, strawberry and banana) and the raw carrot cake. Mads had with her crepes an almond mylk chai latte and the raw caramel slice. 

Okay so the crepe was so delicious. It was like your usual crepe with a twist. Obviously the texture was different to what a cooked crepe would taste, but it was just as delicious. The fudge was amazing, and the berries added a touch of tartness whilst being sweet still. My smoothie was absolutely divine… almost like a cherry ripe in flavour, not overpoweringly rich but still a tasty addition to my meal. And oh so filling. And the cake… the winner for me here. I am huge carrot cake fan… but this was something else. I will be back for this cake, like a million zillion times. It was so moist and smooth and decadent but not too sweet, with a nice strong but not over the top carrot-y flavour… I think it's the best carrot cake I've ever had. 

I had a taste of Mad's caramel slice and it was absolutely delicious! (But not as good as my carrot cake in my opinion, hehe). 

Overall, we had an amazing experience at Sadhana Kitchen. We had great service in a cute little environment with amazing amazing food… our girl's date was absolutely flawless. 

If you're ever in Sydney, please go check them out at 147 Enmore Rd, Enmore NSW. Or you can visit their website: http://www.sadhanakitchen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment